LONG RANGE LASER RANGEFINDER MODULES
LRF221 Laser Rangefinder Module
LRF221 represents compact medium range laser rangefinder module in Noptel LRF product family. This eye safe and light weight module utilizing 1.5 μm wavelength features ranging capability up to 6 km with high 0.01 – 0.5 m precision.
With reduced measurement ranges the module meets high continuous measurement rates up to 200 Hz.
Low power consumption and detailed design enable reliable and long term use of the module under varying environmental conditions.
- Ranging capability up to 6 km
- Performance to std NATO target 3.8 km
- Measurement rates up to 200 Hz
- Weight 100 g
- Precision 0.01 – 0.5 m
- Wavelength 1.5 μm
- Beam divergence (HxV) 1.25 x 1.0 mrad
- Dimensions (mm) W 50, H 26, L 95
- Interface UART 3.3V CMOS
- Power consumption < 3.0 W
In stand-by mode < 0.2 W
- Eye safe Laser Class 1
(EN 60825-1:2014) (IEC 60825-1:2014)
Download: LRF221 Technical Specifications
- Observation and Surveillance
- Border and port control
- Off shore rescue
- Drone & UAV gimbals
- Handheld devices